We humans are gregarious creatures, we like to belong. Whether we’re introvert or extrovert, are always happiest belonging to a group (the difference between introverts and extroverts is how we engage with said group). We like to belong to a group because community matters!
As coaches, there are a billion and one different groups that you can belong to that are about the skills of coaching. Some are better than others, and I’m sure you’ve experienced many of them.
Also as coaches, there are very few communities that are focused on business development. In particular business development especially for coaches.
INCROWD is one of these very few. It’s the members-only community ie, the community for our paying clients.
When people join The Coaching Revolution as mentees, the thing that is most important to them is their 1:1 mentoring sessions. Of course it is – this is what they have bought after all. However, it doesn’t take very long before they start to realise the incredible value of INCROWD.
Testimonials About INCROWD
- Just having access to the combined experience of so many successful coaches is fantastic
- I didn’t realise quite what I had my hands on with INCROWD when I joined, it’s priceless
- I have built solid friendships with people who are on the same journey as me
- I now have an entire support network, who are all cheering me on
- I get answers to my business-development questions fast!
- From the newest member to the most experienced, everyone helps each other
What Can I Expect?
INCROWD exists in the following ways:
- A weekly early morning accountability call and several check-ins during the week
- Units and units of training on business development (ideal client, marketing message etc)
- Units and units of training on other useful topics (think how to effectively use lead magnets, Mailchimp, YouTube etc)
In addition to this business-focused content, we are also a sociable bunch. That sociability has been moved up several notches since the coronavirus situation.
This is how our social diary looks:
- A daily virtual coffee shop (a chill at the end of the day)
- A weekly virtual wine bar
- Even a weekly pub quiz!
An Invitation For You
Until now, INCROWD has been available only to those who have committed to our mentoring programme. However, we’re living in unusual times and unusual times call for unusual measures.
We’re opening INCROWD to all coaches who would like to join. For just £59pm you can have access to everything we offer to our community. You can join us by clicking here.
You can join our weekly masterclasses, you can take advantage of all of our training, you can even request topics for us to cover if there’s something you’re struggling with!
To give you an idea of what April looked like here’s our calendar:
May is even more exciting. We’re going to look at podcasting, at creating a YouTube channel, at how to create editable PDFs and we’ll share 10 templates for social media posts.
Click here to join us. There’s no ongoing commitment, but we hope you stay with us for a long time.